• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASOSH stories

Buffmeyer

As I bide my time for approximately one to 1.5 years to pass to see if some missing active duty years I had are correctly added to my ASOSH, and hope that my letter and DD-214 won't just go into another black hole like the last submission, I'm wondering if anyone had any uplifting stories to share portending a successful outcome. Astonishing that they are a full year behind. This is a shitty monkey to have on my back.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Upon affiliating with reserves in 2015, my ASOSH showed me having 15 points every year starting with my ROTC 4/c year.

Took about 6 months to get it fixed, and haven't had issues since.

I do worry about eAT muster not moving points to ASOSH - time will tell.

Buffmeyer

Upon affiliating with reserves in 2015, my ASOSH showed me having 15 points every year starting with my ROTC 4/c year.

Similar boat. How they could just give 15 points for multiple active duty years is an incredibly terrible, stupefying error. Hopefully the dunce doing that is now gone. I wonder if they ever self-assess and course correct based on the number of fixes they have to do (currently about a year backlog).

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Had major problems with mine. ICE comment fixed it.
If you do that make sure to give an ICE comment on the back end for the individual who helped you.
Those positive ICE comments get noticed at the command level very much (that is in a properly functioning, positive command). I always told my people that their paperwork might not be glamorous (no recruiting commercials with SEALs fast roping out of a helicopter and handing out Pg.13s for all hands to read and sign) but it had important meaning because it was the official records representing people's service to their country. So a positive ICE comment came in then it sort of affirmed that as more than an ideal concept or idle talk. Sort of a pay it forward kind of thing.

(That and of course anyone can go from zero to pissed real quick if their pay is screwed up and they think that no one cares...)

snake020

Contributor

Wait, an additional 15 points, or just 15 points for the entire year?

Mine is showing me as having 15 membership points for the first two years of my career; thought it was because of the era where we were still differentiating active duty reserve from active duty regular commissions.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
According to PERS-912, NSIPS (not ASOSH) is the official point capture system. In NSIPS, click on Employee Self Service > Retirements and Separations > Check Eligibility > Statement of Service > Generate New Unofficial Statement of Service

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Who are you?
latest