• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

Ask an OR anything

I'm unsure of what you're insinuating here.

I misread your post. I thought you already rolled in and have concerns about an earlier class.

Going back to your actual question: it could or could not happen. Folks have no obligation to back out of an OCS date or they get injured / in trouble which requires them to roll back to a later date while it gets resolved.

If there’s an earlier spot for you, your recruiter will let you know soonest.
 
I misread your post. I thought you already rolled in and have concerns about an earlier class.

Going back to your actual question: it could or could not happen. Folks have no obligation to back out of an OCS date or they get injured / in trouble which requires them to roll back to a later date while it gets resolved.

If there’s an earlier spot for you, your recruiter will let you know soonest.
To add to this I only had a few that had a chance to move up, it is worth asking and preparing for, just don't be surprised if you keep the original date.
 
Back
Top