• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Artic Alpha shout out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I just wanted to take the time to say hello to E5B and the others on this site that are in Alpha company at TBS right now. They are in the field all week this week starting at 0330 monday morning. Keep up the hard work and remember you're one day closer to getting those wings!

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Brrrr! And it's cold up there right now too! I was in Alpha this time last year and don't think Mother Nature was too hard on us at all!

Lt_SNA_USMC

The company that was ordered to by the CO because he did not think it was smart to have Marines doing squad live-fires on range (R-5?) --it was a solid sheet of ice. I'm greatful because I don't want some other Lt slipping on the ice (which we all did days previous) and shooting me in the a$$. We do R-5 Monday and Tuesday. Sorry we aren't as hard as you Ghish.

Ghish

I am just playing around, I fully understand the circumstances. We were pulled back one day from our war also, due to the weather.

-Ghish

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Y'all got hosed with weather in all your FEX's.

LAND MINES are equal opportunity weapons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.