• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army of One parody

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Remember those Army commercials where they show some kid starting his first day of work at some important, hands on job (like a helicopter mechanic or firefighter) and his boss asks him if he thinks he can cut it, only to have the kid flashback to his intense Army training and smile as if to say "yeah you putz, I can handle it)

Well I like this commercial

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The irony is that they used the song from one of the Navy ads.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
The part where he's crazily spraying bullets while screaming and shaking was definitely the best part.:D

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
The irony is that they used the song from one of the Navy ads.

Actually, that's Disturbed that is the background song, Godsmack has been used for the Navy ads, but not Disturbed "Down with the sickness"

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Actually, that's Disturbed that is the background song, Godsmack has been used for the Navy ads, but not Disturbed "Down with the sickness"

Actually it has, but only the intro to that song. I can't remember which ad it was, but it has definitely been used.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Actually it has, but only the intro to that song. I can't remember which ad it was, but it has definitely been used.

Huh, must have missed that one, trying to google, but no luck yet. If you find it let me know :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Huh, must have missed that one, trying to google, but no luck yet. If you find it let me know :)

Concur w/ AllAmerican. It was just the very beginning. Obscure, but true. I think it might have been one of the ones where a Hornet is shot off the boat and then SUPER EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING DURING VERTREP...or something like that.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
The intro to down with the sickness was played ad naseum in the "hey look at me i'm going to OCS video" that I had to watch with my parents the day before I shipped. Very annoying.

Lawman

None
The intro to down with the sickness was played ad naseum in the "hey look at me i'm going to OCS video" that I had to watch with my parents the day before I shipped. Very annoying.

Theres always the OCS Moto Favorite Seether's - Out of My Way