• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Armed Robbery at Camp Pendleton

Renegade One

None
...then they said "chula tu madre" which I think is "go fuck your mother".

Geez, I hope not...cuz I live in Chula Vista. That said, it is sort of a "F*$*&%g Vista" some days.

I think he MAY have said "Chinga...". :icon_smil

Alternatively, he might have been saying "Your Mom's great/cool/beautiful". And then you went full retard on his ass?

snake020

Contributor
I am pro guns everywhere but I do see a little logic behind not allowing firearms on base.

Agree. Honestly, if firearms were allowed on base, I wouldn't carry, but I find it frustrating that I can't legally carry through base, because once I leave and am in transit to/from government property I would like my weapon to be available and to be able to leave it in my vehicle without having to plan whether I'm going on base or not.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Geez, I hope not...cuz I live in Chula Vista. That said, it is sort of a "F*$*&%g Vista" some days.

I think he MAY have said "Chinga...". :icon_smil

Alternatively, he might have been saying "Your Mom's great/cool/beautiful". And then you went full retard on his ass?

He's right on, its probably "chinga tu madre". Chula simply means "pretty" like "pretty woman".

Anyone from the Bonita Vista area in the house???

(end of Chula Vista rant-sorry)