• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Armageddon

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's about the craziest one I've ever heard... Great PR for the majority of Americans who oppose gay marriage. Disgustingly humorous!:rolleyes:
*Evidently, the poor Gerbil didn't have vote in program participation!
BzB

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Along those lines...

2012-05-09-Blumenthal-gallupsamesexmarriage.png

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I remember hearing that live years ago on the drive into work. I guess it goes without saying that's still timely material here in NC LOL

Robert D Raiford was and still is a real piece of work....

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I remember hearing that live years ago on the drive into work. I guess it goes without saying that's still timely material here in NC LOL

Robert D Raiford was and still is a real piece of work....

gaycousin.png

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The whole gerbil thing started in the mid-1980s when I was in my first squadron. One of my crew's pilot's wife was a San Francisco city public health psychiatrist and he would tell us amazingly bizarre & scary stories from her work.

MasterBates

I'll bring up my usual question about gay marriage..

How will the courts decide who gets screwed in a divorce?

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
That story is old as the hills.

BZB, don't be so sure.

See, I'm just curious why we think that public opinion is what should control our decision on this issue. The way the majority of Americans feel, is frankly, immaterial until enough agree to amend the Constitution. Tyranny of the majority and all...

Amendment XIV
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.