• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Argentinian FMA IA 63 low pass (~1m) HUD vid

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
Courtesy of Gizmodo: HD HUD view and low def view from the guys he flies by. Oh, and of course, they chose "Danger Zone" as the background music for the HUD vid.

Three things:
1) Wow, that's stupid.
2) Wow, that's stupid.
3) Wow, that's a low ass pass.

Again, sorry for the vid not being embeddable. This one is, according to the Gizmodo poster, an exclusive HD vid from the HUD tapes. Linky to the FMA IA 63 Pampa wiki page (to save you some time, since I know I had to look it up). Credit to GreenLantern330 for finding this before me, as I just found out via the 218pg long picture thread.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
That was definately less than 1m as seen from the ground POV.

..... I could do that, though I kinda like the idea of having a career ahead of me.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
He almost tied the record.

I was looking for the Radalt to say zero but it never got down there. Honestly though, that takes some huge ones. It would take huge ones to even be the bystanders. I honestly don't think I could perform that maneuver in a T45.

Flying Toaster

None
An no, I'm not trying that in the Hummer.

Props didn't slow this guy down from giving it a go-

I feel like you could sub "video cameras" for "internet" and this would still work.

stupidity-internet.jpeg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Is it CFIT if you lop your buddy's head off? Do people on the ground count as terrain?

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
i guess that gets me to wondering,

has there ever been a bystander injured/killed under similar circumstances?