• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are Marines getting Growlers?

DynamicHFM

No problem putting whatever pictures of planes you want, but you're not going to fly a GR9 no matter how starry eyed you are.
Sheesh I certainly hope not, I never could quite understand the whole tea and biscuits thing. Though, it's still a very pretty aircraft.

But out of curiosity, what is the giveaway between the AV-8B and the GR9? Just the extra two underwing pylons?

Last edited:

jmcquate

Contributor
Sheesh I certainly hope not, I never could quite understand the whole tea and biscuits thing. Though, it's still a very pretty aircraft.

But out of curiosity, what is the giveaway between the AV-8B and the GR9? Just the extra two underwing pylons?
One has RAF roundels and the other has stars and bars:D

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot

Extra pylons, radar warning receivers under the nose, expendables buckets, paint. Radar or a gun are a giveaway that it's not a GR9 but not the other way around. There's some other stuff but I only looked at the thumbnail image.