• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ARCO study guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and need some help. I'm trying to get into the BDCP program but haven't started putting my package together yet. I still have to take the ASTB and want to do well. I have the ARCO "Military Flight Aptitude Tests" study guide as well as "Officer Candidate Tests", also from ARCO. Based on experience, can anyone tell me how well these books will prepare me for the test? Also, any other suggestions about how to prepare? My recruiter has said that everything else I have going on looks great and that my acceptance into the program mostly depends on my test scores. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

bcgeib

Also, if it helps to know, I'm a Junior at Texas A&M University - 30 hours of class left after this semester is over. THANKS

jwnole

go here. http://www.geocities.com/tiffanypbaker/Frames.htm
and dont trust arco for the spatial apperception portion. it is helpful, but the attitudes and angles on the actual test are pretty severe in some cases. take it soon if you can, if you dont pass, take it again after 30 days. pass that one or else you'll have to wait 6mos. for the next retake.

good luck
-josh

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for the replies - I know I'll need all the help I can get.

--Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.