• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aqr/pfar/fofar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcatcher5

Selected OCC 190
It seems that everybody who posts thier ASTB scores on this site get at least a 4 on the AQR. How come nobody has come in with a 3 on the AQR section? Is it hard to get a 3 on the AQR- really bomb the math, reading and MC. Has anybody on this site got a 3 on the AQR or heard of anybody getting a 3 on the AQR. I would figure the hard part of the test is the AQR section and NOT the PFAR.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
From my understanding the AQR is a composite score on how well you did in in the various sections. So you would have to do terrible across the board, to get a score that low.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jolly Roger said:
From my understanding the AQR is a composite score on how well you did in in the various sections. So you would have to do terrible across the board, to get a score that low.

That's right. I forget what AQR stands for but I do know for sure that it's based a combination of your scores on all the other sections.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
ben said:
That's right. I forget what AQR stands for but I do know for sure that it's based a combination of your scores on all the other sections.

Academic Quality Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.