• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AQ in Iraq leader reportedly detained...but nevermind!

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
The idiots who report false information like this make these terrorist criminals into heroes to the poor, un-educated, and propaganda-susceptible, youth of Iraq. I'm not sure that it isn't intentional.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The idiots who report false information like this make these terrorist criminals into heroes to the poor, un-educated, and propaganda-susceptible, youth of Iraq. I'm not sure that it isn't intentional.

Not so much.......and no.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well the War College liked my thesis on it.:D

These guys use too many names, presents a problem when trying to identify the right al-Jihadi.

You do have a very good point about publicizing them too much, but you see a lot less of al-Masri than you did of Zarqawi.

hscs

pilot
When the Iraqi gov't gets the guy without help from US assets, I would be very suspect of the news reporting. AAM has been on the run for a long time and not caught with a lot of people looking for him-- a regular Iraqi unit is just going to walk in and take him.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
You do have a very good point about publicizing them too much, but you see a lot less of al-Masri than you did of Zarqawi.
I'm convinced their making terrorists to be like Robin Hood (men-in-tights)has to do with their penchant for little boys.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Great, queer eye for the muslim guy.
I'm going to the garage, too.