• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apt. in/near P'Cola

Ace_Austin

pilot
I've got my orders in hand now, anyone have/know of a place opening up around the end of May? Thanks.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Don't live at Countrywood @ Blue Angel (PM me if you want a litany of reasons why I would never live here again).

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
i should be out of here around then too.. I live in a house just out the back gate, like 30 seconds....pm me

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
I've got a 3 bedroom house about a 10 second drive from the back gate if you are interested. If you can find two other guys, you can really bank on your BAH.

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
$1,150/month. Our rent a piece with 3 people is $383 and utilities average about $80 per month per person. It's a nice house, it's only like 4 or 5 years old, and you can't beat the closeness to the NAS. PM me if you are interested. My two roomates will be leaving in the middle of May. I'll be leaving in the middle of June.