• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

dcjohnsonjr1

None
So on OCS Portal I found a thread with the MAR 2010 SWO results.. These numbers ought to make you gag
Total Surface Warfare DA Applications: 427
SWO DA Select: 91 (21%)
SWO DA Non-Select: 321 (74%)
Tabled for next Board: 15 (4%)

I am hoping since I was part of the 4% that I will get a pro-rec this month. I don't care what job I get SNA, NFO or SWO... I just want a pro-rec, final selection letter and OCS date.

navygraig

LT Withrow
[/B]

I am hoping since I was part of the 4% that I will get a pro-rec this month. I don't care what job I get SNA, NFO or SWO... I just want a pro-rec, final selection letter and OCS date.

I'm with you brother! I'm in that 4% too. Come on Navy come on! I hope all 4% of us get in and get the same OCS class. We can have our own squad. I just want SWO, I wana drive ships!

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
[/B]

I have been PR-ed (NA/FO since AUG2009; SWO MAR2010) for all three and jumping through medical hoops, and I have the exact same attitude now. All my stuff just went to the CNRC so hopefully I swear in soon.

All I can say is stick with it if you really want it and hope you do not end up on the wrong end of the list. We only have so much control over this process.

Those SWO numbers shocked me. I'm considering myself really f-cking lucky. Emphasis on "really".

Santi87

I was just thinking the same thing, spoke to my recruiter on Monday and he said they were on track to convene today -- we should know within a week or so, fingers crossed...good luck to all!

Santi87

Competitive numbers...still can't make out any rhyme or reason as to how they go about selecting though, I feel like they're still all across the board. Really must be those intangibles like reference letters, motivational statement, school, extracurriculars, etc.

Joeski

Hopefully everyone on the board finished their taxes in time so we don't have to wait another week, Good luck everyone!

mjulian

Lingerer
Best of luck to all of you. I hope everyday that we all get PR'd this time and that all of us pessimist in the 'over' have to pay out bc I am just that impatient.