• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2010 Boards

navygraig

LT Withrow
Tell you what... My birthday is 23 APR. Should the results come out that day and I receive a Pro-Rec, that's the best birthday present I could ask for. So, I guess that means put me for an over.

jtdees

Puddle Jumper
pilot
Over. St Arnold's Lawnmower.

It's a Houston craft brewery. Lawnmower is relatively safe for St Arnold's...I would put down Divne 9 Reserve, if I hadn't bought the last six pack in town a couple of months ago.

A

AlexSmart

photo_1236752777.jpg
homer_beer_2401_d.jpg

tuke09

This seems like a super small board judging by the number of people posting their stats. I bet another Pint of Dogfish Head that there is about 100 lurkers out their not owning up to being seen at this board.

navygraig

LT Withrow
This seems like a super small board judging by the number of people posting their stats. I bet another Pint of Dogfish Head that there is about 100 lurkers out their not owning up to being seen at this board.

So on OCS Portal I found a thread with the MAR 2010 SWO results.. These numbers ought to make you gag
Total Surface Warfare DA Applications: 427
SWO DA Select: 91 (21%)
SWO DA Non-Select: 321 (74%)
Tabled for next Board: 15 (4%)

tuke09

When I applied for Intel in January there were over 800 applicants, only 13 selected and 3 of them were fleet applicants. There was maybe 9 Intel Applicants posting their stats on airwarriors or navyocs portal, of those nine, two of us were selected, one fleet applicant, and one civilian applicant.

tuke09

800 applicants for intel alone?

Yeap, 800+. But that is partly because there was no board held in December, it was basically two months worth of applicants. If you cut that number in half its still a huge number relative to the amount of applicants pro rec'd.