• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to OCS - wish me luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx76

Ive just started the process. daily running & lots of push -ups and sit ups. I was told that I have to take the aviation test - but im going non-technical. eeek. physics really isnt my thing.

if you guys have any tips or recommendations, they will be greatly appreciated.

I guess right about now Im just really hoping to get in.

Thanks!!

Carrie

WFU2USN

Carrie,

I suggest mixing up the cardio on your workouts rather than running EVERY day...you don't want to burn yourself out! I know using the stairmaster and epliptical (sp??) machine has always helped me with running...esp. improving PRT times.

Also, where are you at in the process?

Good luck!

Robin
IS2(SCW)

http://www.geocities.com/califchick1175/USN/navy.html

bisouss69

Better start running more... and if you dont do well on your prt.. it reflects on your fitreps. What kind of example will you set if your not in shape. Keep running.. at least the physical will be easier and you can concentrate more on the mental (class work) while you are there. Did you apply yet.. or did you hear already?

Pilotbabe81

Hey Carrier,

I'm about to take the same test that you are. The recruiter I talked to suggested that I buy this book. "Military Flight Aptitude Tests (Arco Military Test Tutor)
by Solomon Wiener". This should help you with the test. The questions in this book are similar to the ones that will be on the test.

Good Luck
Chantel

Meridiani

Actually, the best resource for studying the ASTB is the Marine Corps ASTB study guide. Go to the Gouge forum on this website and download the ASTB study guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.