• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application status

sanders

I applied for a 3 year scholarship a month ago, and I keep hearing people talk about checking a website to see the status of their application. Does a site like this exist for 3 year NROTC scholarships? I know results dont come out till early May, but it would be nice to know my apps status. Thanks

Rage

Aside from nrotc.navy.mil > Status of Current NROTC Scholarship Application, I would recommend checking in with the OSO handling your application. My status on the website has said, "Your application is at the Marine Corps District for additional processing" for about a month, and all my information has come from the Captain handling my file. Good luck.

Edit - My info relates to the 4 year scholarship only, I don't know if the process works for 3 year scholarship applicants.