• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application ?'s and Designator codes

NavyBrat2015

Hello Airwarriors,

I have a few questions and know that I am in good hands here. First off, let me talk a little bit about myself so you can get to know me a little better. I am currently pursuing a BSBA Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Business Management. I have maintained a 4.0 GPA and intend to keep it that way. My work experience for the last 4 years has been as a Warehouse Lead and Inventory Lead. By the way, I am just about to turn 22 (Nov. 19). I take the OAR on my birthday, wishful thinking!

Alright, now for the questions. I am almost through with my APSR form, but am not sure what the designator codes are. The three I want to choose are Supply, Intel, and SWO (in that order). What are the designator codes for these three?

Also, do we attatch a resume to our kit? If not, where will I be putting my job experience information? I know Suppy is very competitive and that is really what I want to go for, however my goal overall is to become a Naval Officer. I want to make sure the Supply board knows of my lead experience in warehousing, distribution, and logistics.

Furthermore, I apologize if these questions are found on this forum somewhere (I am sure they are) but, I did try and search a little bit. I figured it would be easier to just ask all my questions and get my answers that way.

Thank you for the help, this site is invaluable!

NavyBrat2015

Unfortunately contacting my OR is a pretty daunting task. I am lucky to get answers to my questions when I ask. I live over two hours away and communicate through email. That is the reason I got on here because I knew I woukd get a quicker response.

RiseR 25

Be persistent with your OR to get the codes if you really need to know them from him. If you google around you will find it.