• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application for SWO waiver

Themaninwhite

SWO Officer candidate (Sel)
Hello, All

I am fairly new here. I joined the forum this year in order to get acquainted with the steps and studying habits to pass the ASTB/OAR. However, I couldn't seem to score past a 38 in all 3 tries allotted. This being said, my stats are 3.5 GPA in Computer Network engineer/w Cisco concentration, no prior arrest or felonies, active duty with EP and MP. Also, I have a year left on my contract, and currently the Army and Coast Guard are willing to recruit me after the Navy because i meet their scores for OCS.

My question whether anyone thinks that there is a possibility for the OCM to waive my score for SWO?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, All

I am fairly new here. I joined the forum this year in order to get acquainted with the steps and studying habits to pass the ASTB/OAR. However, I couldn't seem to score past a 38 in all 3 tries allotted. This being said, my stats are 3.5 GPA in Computer Network engineer/w Cisco concentration, no prior arrest or felonies, active duty with EP and MP. Also, I have a year left on my contract, and currently the Army and Coast Guard are willing to recruit me after the Navy because i meet their scores for OCS.

My question whether anyone thinks that there is a possibility for the OCM to waive my score for SWO?

Your chances are 0 unless you apply. No one will know this answer more than you. Submit and hope it can work out!