• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

application complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyb

I've completed my application for a NFO slot. My degree is in Accounting, GPA 3.80. ASTB test scores 51,6,7,6.I've been physically qualified by MEPS. But due to my PRT scores, I do not feel confident about my chances for a NFO slot. I did 52 pushups, 56 sit-ups, and worst of all, my run was at 12:30. I can usually get it under 12:00, but I guess I choked. Do you think my academic scores will pick me up, or would you guys suggest running the PRT again. I've put down supply and SWO as my other choices. If the Navy offers me supply, that's fine. I just wanna be a Navy officer.

thanks

ghost_ttu

can't believe he let you submit that. I think the min. is 12:00 now. You might ask your recruiter and if the min. is 12:00 just redo the prt prior to submitting.

ryan77

While the board would certainly like to see a better run score, I think you are competitive for an NFO slot. However, I don't see a need to be in a rush at this point in the selection cycle - if you can do a sub 12:00 run, I'd retake the PRT in the next couple weeks.

Getting your run score down is a matter of how bad you want those wings. Leave it all on the track!

Hartman

Shit, man...all it takes is a trip to the recruiter if you can already do it in under 12. Your GPA is well above average, plus you've got a respectable major. You're plenty competitive. Your biggest worry should be NFO availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.