• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API Subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Is it possible to get the API pubs ahead of time to start studying? If not is there some civilian books that somewhat parallel the pubs?

I know weather is one of them, and that is something that I know nothing about, and would like to start learning now. Thanks

2nd Lt Bailey

"You forgot your furtune cookie"

Dirty Harry

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
hi

it's nice to be proactive like that but just because you have the manuels, you still won't know what to study, and if you haven't gone to TBS yet, you might want to be looking for those manuels first and not to even worry about API or flight school.

semper fi

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Jarhead,

I see what you are saying, I just get over anxious about flight school. I was reading another one of your replies and it looks like we took the same route. I am also an 03 (0341 81's Plt 1/1)94-98, and did 2 west-pacs. I just missed the "sea-bag" drag by a few months at SOI. Were you older than most students at API? I'm just glad I got all my "partying" done as an enlisted man. Now I have a wife and kid to worry about, on top of TBS, and flight school, so I wouldn't have time to party even if it was still in my blood. I'm ready for the challenges of TBS and API. The 25 hours I have in a Cessna 172 was just taunting me.

Edited by - E5B on 09/01/2002 10:57:46

Edited by - E5B on 09/01/2002 10:59:55

Status
Not open for further replies.