• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd

I am a senior at Penn State and I'm graduating on 12 MAY. I just received my orders this morning to report to Pensacola on 18 MAY. They gave me an API start date of 08 JUN, but I'm sure that that will probably change. I was just curious if anyone else has received their orders yet and are going to be checking in around then.

Todd Royles

Nicholas

Todd, I am a senior at Tulane and none of us SNA/NFO selectees have received our Pensacola orders yet. Three of our SNA/NFO
selectees did, however, receive orders to Great Lakes boot camp to serve as division officers.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nicholas,

I need to get a hold of Damian Zseneri. I know he went to Tulane. Do you have any idea where he is? Thanks.

--Steve Wilkins

Nicholas

Steve, I just saw Damian during Mardi Gras here last month. He is in Pensacola training to be an NFO. I am not sure which squadron he is with. Hope this helps some...

Status
Not open for further replies.