• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API PRT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
How does the API PRT work? Do you have to hit Good Low on an average, or Good Low in everything? I max pushups, near max situps, but my run can be shakey, anywhere from 11:50-12:10. I can't seem to find clarification on this issue, any help would be appreciated!!!

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

rare21

pilot
Contributor
good low on everything as far as i thought when i did it. if you fail one you fail the whole thing unless it changed but they didn't mention that to us.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
hmm ok. I'll just make myself throw up *wink* (and of course train from here until I take it).

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good to see I'm not alone. I've never been a good distance guy, always a sprinter.

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

rare21

pilot
Contributor
yeah that trail sucks ass. i mean there is a perfectly good track right next to the damn thing. i took it on a day it was raining like hell so the track was soaked, tree branches all over the place, mud and wet sand, and to top it off the gym is a freaking sauna so i was severely dehydrated by the time i got to the run due to the push ups and situps. but i passed so its all good.

royjones

I just took my PRT and blasted it... mile and half at 12:23, 87 push ups and 60 sit ups. That was hard though. took me two days to rest after that one. Then i got up and ran four miles for the first time i my life. Im motivated! Hope you are too. Got to get in the air one day. Im a sprinter too and i hate the long runs but I'll do it or die tring..... Did the PRT in the morning 8am 90f, Arizona... 9am 104f that is the real deal baby. get some, "I'm crunk", good to go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.