• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apartments in Pcola Area

SpankenStein

When you're here, your Family.
pilot
Anyone know any good apartment complexes in the Pensacola Area? I'm looking into The Flatts of Ninth Ave, but I'm afraid it may be full of college kids,. Maybe that's always the case when moving into an apartment complex. Anyways, there are a few other complexes down there, and just wanted top see if anyone had any preferences.

Meyerkord

pilot
Anyone know any good apartment complexes in the Pensacola Area? I'm looking into The Flatts of Ninth Ave, but I'm afraid it may be full of college kids,. Maybe that's always the case when moving into an apartment complex. Anyways, there are a few other complexes down there, and just wanted top see if anyone had any preferences.
If you’re not already part of the SNA/NFO housing swap on Facebook, that’s a great place to ask as well. It’s mostly people looking for housing in Pensacola and Whiting and Corpus.

I lived at Angel Cove during API. Right outside the back gate so the commute was easy. 20 minutes to downtown and 10-15 to Perdido