• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AP reports that saddam hussien captured in Tikrit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It think it's all been said already. Heck yeah! Can't wait to see what the Iraqis do to him.
eyebrows_125.gif
And of course now Europe is freaking out b/c he might actually get executed. Oh, darn. Such a crime it would be if THAT happened.
yawn_125.gif

kimphil

Damn. I assumed if we found Saddam we'd find Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa. I guess I'm going to have to revise that conspiracy theory.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
If he doesn't get executed, after a trial, then that's a crime.

The libs ("Am-nasty" international) are already trying to take the Iraqi's ability to judge him themselves, saying the world court should get him...I say they can take what's left of him there if they want to...

There's also people saying that he can't get a fair trial in Iraq...What would be fair to them? Him getting to walk or maybe a nice chalet in France? Uhhhhh, this ain't some difficult case to try with mytochondrial DNA, etc. There's half a million dead people buried in the countryside...case closed. Run him in front of the Iraqi jury, identify him as the dictator Saddam Hussein and proceed to the nearest execution place....do not pass GO to not collect $200 billion dollars....and definitely do not get a 'Get out of death free card' from the bleeding heart libs/ Euros.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
I'll assume all of you saw the pictures of him...we captured a confused old mountain man. Hohoho

cricechex

Well said Whiskey! He'll get what the Iraqi people choose to do with him. That way, people (ie. Muslim/liberal media) can't say that the Iraqis like him.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
version2point0 said:
as for being tried by iraqis for his crimes against iraqis, is he going to have a public defender? im sure that guy will hate his job. if not, then good luck is the only thing keeping him from being drawn and quartered by horses.

-v2.0

Saddams using some french guy as his lawyer....figures...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Saddam Hussein, an American, and a Frenchman walk into a bar . . .

*fill in punchline here*

Status
Not open for further replies.