• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone Waiting for their Final Select?

gvillaneng

Pro-Rec CEC
Dmitriy and LegoNavy have been the only other two I have seen post anything on here. and it looks like all three of us were selected in the October board.

Dmitriy

yeah haha unless there are a few lurkers or those who haven't discovered AW it seems we're a really small community. Also judging by the posts in the OCS Classes forum you and I won't be shipping until spring. I hope LegoNavy finds some more fellow engies so that OCS isn't too lonely!

LegoNavy

Dmitriy and LegoNavy have been the only other two I have seen post anything on here. and it looks like all three of us were selected in the October board.

Actually gv, I was selected back in May, I got my FINSEL in October

And Dmitriy, I know of one other guy in my OCS class who is CEC, so that brings the grand total to 4. I hope you guys get a spring OCS date at the latest, so we all end up at CECOS together in the summer!

skittle986

Ensign, Civil engineer corps, U.S Navy.
I am a female currently waiting for my finalsel. I was pro'recd in october and have been emailing my recruiter every week for a change. The last information I got was that there was a change in my status but no select letter yet. To my understanding, I am still waiting for them to finish with my background investigation. Hopefully this will be soon! :) I'm ready to go :)

skittle986

Ensign, Civil engineer corps, U.S Navy.
So I got an email from my recruiter today saying that she received a voicemail that my final select letter gas arrived! But she can't view it until tomorrow. I am sooo happy and anxious to find out what my date is! Anyone else get a finalsel?

Dmitriy

I was told by my recruiter the only thing standing between me and a class date is my dual citizenship. I'll be taking care of that tomorrow. Theoretically there is still time for me to be slotted for the Feb 23 class...