• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone needing to rent?

vandyfan

I am graduating API next Friday but will be staying here for Primary (SNFO). I own my house but have 2 extra rooms that I'm renting. Brand new house finished only 2 months ago. 4 BR 2 BA, Furnished with everything except BR's. Big Screen TV, surround sound, security system, over 2000 Sq. Ft. Since I own it, you don't have to worry about a security deposit or signing a lease (Unless you will be here after I leave then you will need to sign a lease) but you will be able to get out of it once you have orders somewhere else. It is right off Blue Angel, convenient to both NAS (15 min) and Whiting (30 min). Rent is $500 and that is all you pay (all utilities included). Ask around, thats cheap for here.

vandyfan

I have been getting my utilities since I moved in now and they aren't really as high as I had thought so I could reasonable drop the price to $400 if anyone is interested.

Ditty

Need a place during IFS and API, and just arrived. Please call me at 816-456-4670, my name is Steve, and I am very interested. Need to find a place soon. Thanks.