• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone need a Blackberry? (T-Mobile)

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just switched over to an iPhone and now I have a Blackberry Curve 8300 in need of a home. About 1.5 years old (got it Christmas of '07). Great shape with normal wear-and-tear.

Comes with a wall charger, OEM sleeve, black leather belt clip holster, and an Otterbox case with detachable belt clip (~$40). Replaced the battery about a month ago. Has Scrabble and Tetris installed as well.

It's a T-Mobile phone; if you're a T-Mobile customer already, you just need to pop in your SIM card and put a Blackberry data plan on your service. If you want to use it with another service, you'll have to do some of that unlocking stuff.

These run about $350 new, plus the accessories. Best price for you my friend, $150 shipped INCONUS or to APO/FPO. PM me if you're interested.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just switched over to an iPhone and now I have a Blackberry Curve 8300 in need of a home. About 1.5 years old (got it Christmas of '07). Great shape with normal wear-and-tear.

Comes with a wall charger, OEM sleeve, black leather belt clip holster, and an Otterbox case with detachable belt clip (~$40). Replaced the battery about a month ago. Has Scrabble and Tetris installed as well.

It's a T-Mobile phone; if you're a T-Mobile customer already, you just need to pop in your SIM card and put a Blackberry data plan on your service. If you want to use it with another service, you'll have to do some of that unlocking stuff.

These run about $350 new, plus the accessories. Best price for you my friend, $150 shipped INCONUS or to APO/FPO. PM me if you're interested.
$150 for a Curve...used at that? The Bold is far superior to the Curve, but hey, what do I know.