• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone know the class number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogggystyle

GySgt Lewis is what I would call your average DI. He can get all up in someone's butt, but his students usually never says anything really bad about him. In fact, I heard from a few of his students that he is a really good DI and that he really cares about his classes. Then again, the only people that I have heard express grief pertaining to their DI is when they had 'The Roque'. Roquemore is just one of those individuals that exceeds most of the stuff you come to expect from the other DIs. The man is...a force of nature. hehehe

All in all, every DI cares about his or her class. They want to see everyone succeed. Some people have less skill in some areas than others. The DIs tend to come down on those individuals in an effort to 1) encourage the person to improve and/or 2) encourage their classmates to help that person improve.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)

aslam

Yeah, thanks again froggystyle. jmj217 and I are in class 18-03 starting Feb. 22. GySgt Lewis is supposed to be our DI.

ASLAM.

Chuck D

I had Gysgt Lewis and I can say that he does care a lot about his classes and the people in them. Even though he isn't as big as "the roque" he is just as intimidating. He is hard core and just as others have said once you are out of the realm of ocs they are all good people. Also Gysgt Roquemore and Gysgt Lewis seem to always have a little competition going on between each other regarding their classes. They always want to one up each other. Either one you get you are going to get good training from both.

Charlie

marcb747

I'm glad we don't have "The Rocque". Everything that froggystyle said is very accurate. He is satan reborn and WILL put the fear of God in you. He does have this wierd way of walking as if he's looking for someone to kill. He's one big burly badass Marine.

Carlsson is another tough one. He literally destroys any class that screws up. One class here has GySgt Carlsson and Chief Peterson. Now has that for a class team?

funkonomics

Hey Marc, how's it going? You should be finishing up there anytime right? Can't wait to get outta SJ and back there.
Thanx for the info.
Frank

marcb747

We're headin' into week 10 and then candi-o phase after that. We're gunning for honor class since we did pretty well with our evolutions, but I doubt if we can ever beat class 12-03's record. They literally broke all the records here in OCS. We should be done by the time you get here.

Have fun while you can because OCS is definitely a different beast.

Hartman

I survived 13 weeks with the Roque. Still having nightmares though. The man threatened to break my back one time, and I sh*t you not, I thought he was going to do it until he got distracted by some other dumba$s OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.