• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone know about IP/IW/SWO??

itjoew

Ok I submitted my package 30May10. Heard from Mr. Moore that it was good to go and he submitted it 09JUN10 to the boards. So far I have not heard yea or nay about the three communities I selected. I put down IP/IW/SWO and still waiting. Wanting to see if anyone knows if any of these three boards have meet yet since June? Or when will they meet? I am kind of glad I have not received an Non-select letter but still sucks wafting around for anything. Any help/advice would be great.
Thanks.

blarged

ready
Ok I submitted my package 30May10. Heard from Mr. Moore that it was good to go and he submitted it 09JUN10 to the boards. So far I have not heard yea or nay about the three communities I selected. I put down IP/IW/SWO and still waiting. Wanting to see if anyone knows if any of these three boards have meet yet since June? Or when will they meet? I am kind of glad I have not received an Non-select letter but still sucks wafting around for anything. Any help/advice would be great.
Thanks.

Hi itjoew - If you submitted on the 9th of last month, at best you would have been seen this month. And lots of times you may not hear the results of the board until the very end of the month or possibly the beginning of the following month. I haven't been following the boards closely lately, but have you checked out the July 2010 boards thread? I'm sure there are many who are in the same boat. Good luck!

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
The SWO/IP board was held, and Malibu does have access to who went up before it, (I did go up last week for July) but he doesn't have results yet (neither does my OR, but Malibu was faster even with confirmation of the board by a few days). He said he'd twitter/post when he gets the results. I'll actually be in my OR's area for a week starting tomorrow to wait for the results.

I am not clear if SWO/IP and direct IP are selected at the same board.