• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone in P'Cola selecting this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
I'm in Corpus(and selecting this week) and I was just wondering if anyone knew how many SNA's were selecting out of p'cola. Good luck to all who are.

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
I think they were making a snide remark, as we will select from Milton rather than P'cola.

suitcase

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Actually, no it was not a snide remark. When you are in corpus....milton, pensacola...there all the same. This thread was started the week I selected, I was just curious about anyone who was reading it from "milton".

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK, there I go with not checking the dates . . . Fly Navy should be around here with his resurrection graphic any minute . . .

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
nittany03 said:
OK, there I go with not checking the dates . . . Fly Navy should be around here with his resurrection graphic any minute . . .

Damn it! It's too late, too many posts. I didn't catch this one. :(

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks, I didn't even notice that. It technically happened a long time ago, but some forum changes were made and a lot of my posts didn't count anymore (War Zone and Misc I believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.