• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone in Michigan???

Skypilot

Im currently a student at kalamazoo valley community college, interested in being a marine or navy pilot, im applying for both. My stats are 2.96 GPA, 7/8/8 ASTB and a 92 on the ASVAB. I was wondering if there is anyone else in michigan doing what im doing. Forgot to add, im a private pilot instrument rated with 220 hours

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Hey, I'm a senior at Michigan State, just graduated from Marine Corps OCS with an aviation contract. Feel free to shoot me a pm or ask any questions here.

Doc

WMUmoore

I'm also a senior at WMU, Graduate Dec-05, trying to get all my ducks in a row. I'm getting PRK Surgery next week and am trying to get into the Jan-22 OCC class. I too could also use someone to PT with. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested in comparing fall schedules for PT, or whatever. ………….Good luck to all

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, cocktail in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO what a ride!!!!!!!!!!!"

stonejam

Hi All,

I graduated last year with my master's degree and work at MSU. I am currently applying for NFO and Intel. I am studying for the ASTB. Anyone at MSU...feel free to contact me. Also, if anyone is working with the area recruiter...have you heard from him?

UMichfly

pilot
None
I'm a junior at U-M (2/C MIDN). I'll probably be taking my ASTB in the next few months depending on what my advisor wants me to do. I'm planning on having SNA as my primary choice when service selection comes around. It looks like everyone else is from farther north but feel free to PM me if you're around the Ann Arbor area.

WingedBull

Starting my 4th year at Eastern Michigan in the Aviation Program. Marine Corps packet is just missing the contact lens waiver (I'm mid-way through that process now). Took the ASTB a few weeks ago. The packet will go in for the October board for PLC-C 06.