• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone have a picture of the T-44A cockpit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
17 posts later....

As promised. I assure you I am a better pilot than photographer.

Attachments

• T44A.jpg
    T44A.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 189

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
it is now ran by a LARGE hispanic lady with hips so big, one could rest beer kegs on each side of her waste. She changed the name to the prop cafe, trying to make it sound like a classier "greasy spoon." God forbid you order something that is not already made and has been sitting under the heat lamp for 5 days.

Elder

US Coast Guard C-130 Demonstration Team
zab1001 said:
As promised. I assure you I am a better pilot than photographer.

Great, thanks.

One question ... where the hell is the DVD player & monitor?

Those things sure are abused, eh? I thought the T-34 was a beat up ole plane.. heh.

Brad

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Michael W said:
Let me rephrase that, it's an easy airplane to fly, but if you can't fly a single-engine NDB approach to save your life, you could be frucked.
If you are relying on an NDB approach while on single engine, you were a dumbass to put yourself in that situation. There are too many other NAVAIDs at your disposal, ADF is only good for the marker beacons (though honestly, I rarely if ever saw P3 flight stations dial them up), and whatever radio station you want to listen to. And yes, before it is metioned, there are those podunk fields that the NDB is all they have... But why would you be going there in the first place? haha As zab would agree, operational requirements dictate sometimes going to some out of the way airfields, heck, I a have had the approach get up and leave the frequency when he told me to switch to tower..lol... but I digress...

Status
Not open for further replies.