• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone from CO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
Any of you candidates from colorado, and haven't shipped to OCS yet? just curious, if you have the same "pre-ocs" deal as i do, the weekend at the airforce academy with the Captain and gunny.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
I am guessing the Capt and GySgt are the CU MOI and AMOI... I graduated from the NROTC program there. It is a good program they have set up for the OCSer's.

klostman

the happy dance!
yep, all of you colorado candidates will have the same pre-ocs. I might be up there with you helpin them with the O-course or whatever they feel like havin' me do. Any Q's fire away.

Nick

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
should i expect that weekend to be harder than actual OCS itself, or about the same or what, and am i gonna be runnin my ass off too?

-nick

klostman

the happy dance!
From my understanding, it will be a little different than years past. They used to cram as much stuff in two days to try and cover as much as possible so candidates would have an idea what to expect. Yes, no day at OCS will be that crazy or hectic than the pre-OCS weekend. But.....I wouldn't take that too lightly. I think this year, they are not gonna cram as much stuff into the weekend and just focus on the basic stuff that will help you all through OCS. The rest they figure, you just have to experience.

But they will have real Sergeant Instructors, so comes all the yelling and games. As far as running, I would assume you will do some but probably more humpin' with the pack. It should be fun and challenging. Capt and GySgt will have a good weekend set up for you candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.