• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone from Class 08-03?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironnads

This is Alexander from 08-03. I was NPQ'd and was only there 2 weeks, but I am wondering how the class did. Did anyone have to go to GTX for medical reasons other than the candidates that failed in PRT? Did Vanbuskirk hobble through on his broken leg? Anyone DOR besides that one chick on the 2nd day? I have since had PRK and in one more month I should get my letter from the doctor so that I can resubmit. Congratulations to those that made it.

Travis Alexander

solenita72

SWO Wife
My husband was 08-03, they commissioned 49 guys on 10 Jan. I'll tell him to check this post out to answer your other questions....good luck in your re-submit!!

jjfallon99

Hey Sonic,
ENS Fallon here from Honor Class 08-03
sorry to tell you Vanbuskirk got pnemonia and got put to gtx
and dor'ed from there. Thrumpikas (female) hurt her back gtx and dor'ed. Henson smacked his head on the bunk before outpost and got sent to gtx by duprey because of it. That is about all the medical stuff that happened. We stayed together pretty much as a class Reintz became and staryed president and Petro was vice. I don't know how much you remember everyone. Good Luck in getting your package approved.

ENS Fallon, USNR, USS WASP

I'm Outta Here

Ironnads

I am most definitely not Sonic. That was Mike Andersen I was in the first bunk on the left on the bottom when you walked into squad bay. I'm 6'1" 205 lbs. Sonic was about 5'5" 120 lbs.

Travis Alexander

krtyxl

any of you know Kevin Durkin? Just wondering. I played golf with him here at Little Rock AFB before he started OCS. His girlfriend, Stephanine Pfister, was my CFI for my private licsense.

grmaster1

Originally posted by solenita72
He was commissioned with my husband 10 Jan 03.

I'm wondering--who's your husband?
What's he look like?

I'm in 09, the real Honor class, graduating in 01 day...

solenita72

SWO Wife
LOL....the "real" honor class?? I think you all deserve it....anyway, our pics are in our 08-03 pictures on here, look in the foto albums (ENS Fallon, a.k.a. jjfallon99)....you guys all look the same, no hair!! Congrats on your upcoming commission..hoorah!

durkin44

Hey Kurt,

Kevin Durkin here. When you coming down? I am waiting for API right now. I don't have a stash job yet but expect one soon. The gouge on the wait right now is 4 months. Call Steph for my phone #.

krtyxl

Kevin! Good, I found you. I am on my way down around the 18th of Feb. I got an early class start date. I will start API in class 0404 on March 12. I report on the 21st.

marcurb

Hey Paul,

It's collegebobaf from AOL, the guy who was from Bowling Green. I am at OCS now and we just finished our 4th week RLP and all that ****. We did not secure. We are the "Mob" class, a bunch of individuals, but today we rolled 7 people out for failure on the reinspect, and we finally did something as a team last night. But OCS is tough as you know and I am making my way through the system. I have been hurt twice and it sucks to be med down and watch you class get mashed in the grass, but what can you do when GySgt Aurelio says get out red badge of courage. Anyway, how are things going? Well, talk to you later.

"Gentlemen: All the Branches of the Service are 'Honorable and Noble.' Each one of you has served your country well. Be proud of that."

(signed) GOD, USN (Ret)

Status
Not open for further replies.