• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody 190 from New Jersey?

dcnj

Just wondering if there are any OCC 190 applicants out there from NJ. If so, are your applications complete and are you ground or air? What types of experiences have you had with this OSO and office? Good luck.
P.S. I have heard that the deadline for air applications for 190 has been pushed back. Does anyone have specifics for this office? Thank you.

CP44

I'm NJ OSO, but G191, what kind of info you looking for? They have been nothing but helpfull to me and are always there for ya.

tperng

I live in New Jersey and am applying for 190. I've been working with the Officer Selection Office in New York City. I'm very happy with them. So far, they have shown themselves to be very efficient at helping me with the paperwork and stuff. They're also very patient and honest with any questions I have about OCS and the Marine Corp.

tperng

I forgot to mention that I'm trying to get in on a Ground contract. I haven't heard back about my application status yet, so I'm kind of nervous. Didn't realize the 190 class is so competitive. :(