• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any SNFO's need a place to live?

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
To anyone who is interested:

I own a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house Pensacola thats' about a 15 minute drive to the back gate. I recently moved to jax (I'm P-3's) so its available. It's got 2 nice sized bedrooms, not cubicles that some people call 2nd bedrooms.... (master bedroom is 16" by 12", and 2nd is 10.5" by 18"). The place also has a garage (one car) and enough parking in the drive way for 3 more cars, easy. The house itself is between 1400-1500 sq ft., and all appliances are already there, as well as a big L-shaped couch in the living room and a big glass table with 6 chairs in the dining room. Easily plenty of space for 2 people. Built in 2003, very clean, and well taken care of. It's currently being rented but the tennants (SNA's) are moving out by May 1. Available right after that. PM me if you're interested and I can send you some pics.

MasterBates

16 inches by 12 inches is not a cubicle. It's a shoebox.

for fututre reference, ' = feet and " = inches

Example: I am 6'4"

wingsB4rings

None
16 inches by 12 inches is not a cubicle. It's a shoebox.

for fututre reference, ' = feet and " = inches

Example: I am 6'4"

My apologies to all who confused this place with a barby dreamhouse. And I appreciate your interest in my place, although the commute to kingsville isn't that friendly in the morning, especially with houston being on the way.

BourneID

pilot
I've got a buddy that comes into town tonight that might be interested, Send me the pics and I'll talk to him

wingsB4rings

None
House is available again. Renters just moved out, and I just had the entire thing painted last week, rugs professionally shampooed. Place is in like-new condition, with newly finished fenced in back yard. Perfect place for 2 SNA's/SNFO's. No furniture currently in there like previously advertised. Very nice, quiet neighborhood (springfield meadows). Asking $900/month.

PM me with questions/for pictures. Thanks.

highkey

entire house furniture-for sale

I was a SNFO down here in pensacola and will be moving to the west coast in about a month. I'm just selling my entire house and buying new stuff there.
$1,200 includes, bed, dresser, nightstand, couch, 2 recliners, oak desk, weight bench, coffee table, 2 end tables, dining room table, and some lamps.
Let me know
Thanks