• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any other TBS spouses out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megrey06

Kingsville
My wife and I just reported to Quantico for Fox Company at The Basic School (USMC), so I wondered if there were any other spouses here as well. Just thought I would check to see if there is anyone that she could meet.

-Matt Grey
2ndLt USMC

Taxman2A

War were declared.
My wife and I will be going to Quantico this week for Fox company. I'm sure she'd appreciate the chance to meet some other women in her shoes! Thanks for the offer!

Chris Lalak
2nd Lt USMC

jthorp

Hi guys,
that's really sweet of y'all to be looking out for your wives. Just a word of encouragement for you. . . they are awesome to wives at TBS. . .you may have already started up and know this by now. They'll have a spouse orientation day, jane wayne day, a little family club, all kinds of stuff. Our company (2002 Echo) was awesome. The CO knew all the wive's names, had us over for a little meeting, we had dinner at General Hanlon's. Very cool.
Good luck with TBS.
Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.