• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any other alternatives to ROTC or BDCP?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You want money with no commitment? Well, you could apply for OCS when you're done with school, but I don't think you'll be getting any money until then.

I was under the impression that you could apply for OCS any time. Similar to getting picked up for BDCP except you get an OCS date without the extra BDCP benefits (money, time in service, etc). Is this not how it works???

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I was under the impression that you could apply for OCS any time. Similar to getting picked up for BDCP except you get an OCS date without the extra BDCP benefits (money, time in service, etc). Is this not how it works???

I would assume that's if you're applying for a slot in the current fiscal year. In other words, I don't think you could apply as a junior and say "hold the spot for me while I make up my mind, you don't have to pay me or anything."