• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any one have any links for the Naval ASTB exam, anything helpful, study tips anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmychaly

My Recruiter told me to come up here and ask about any links to practice Naval ASTB exams, any help anything would be helpful i bought a few study guides but they definitely weren't helpful when I took the exam the first time.

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
My Recruiter told me to come up here and ask about any links to practice Naval ASTB exams, any help anything would be helpful i bought a few study guides but they definitely weren't helpful when I took the exam the first time.

Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of good information on this site (try this link : https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?forums/astb.47/), but it is always best to do a quick search using the search function before posting. People here are willing to help you out but do not expect to be spoon fed everything. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you have to put some work in for yourself.

Check the stickies on that ASTB forum. It is a gold mine there.

mb1685

You will not find a better collection of resources than the ASTB subforum on this site. Read as much as you possibly can over there and you'll be on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.