• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any news for NAS Pensacola??

Status
Not open for further replies.

topher1235

Spin how's it going bro, the rumor mill down here is crazy. Talked to Victor and a few others but nobody really knows what going on. PM me when you find out. I'm supposed to report in Oct 15, but who knows. See you soon.

Koreis

thundersquid

pilot
I heard Corry is the place we are going to finish API. Any other rumors out there? I also heard NFO's are going to Meridian. I am not an NFO but have friends, anyone heard this same rumor?

SFgirl

thundersquid said:
I also heard NFO's are going to Meridian. I am not an NFO but have friends, anyone heard this same rumor?

That's what I heard from my recruiter today, but who knows how she heard it...

notyco

I drove down to NAS on Thursday. I was surprised they let me on the base. It looked really bad down there. Looks like a scene from the 2nd world war or something. The API building had lots of roof damage. I guess all of us A-poolers will see it on Monday. I was suppose to start API yesterday, I'm kind of curious to figure out when I'm actuelly going to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.