• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any NAVCAD's Out There?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^--- All the more reason to direct him over here. I hope you haven't "outed" him just yet. It's better to wound the prey before going for the kill.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
^--- All the more reason to direct him over here. I hope you haven't "outed" him just yet. It's better to wound the prey before going for the kill.
Yeah, like Spanish Picadors, maybe we can lance this bull (shitter) a few times before the final Coup d'état!

picador.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor

Oh man what fun it'd be! Don't wound him though. Send him over here unsuspecting of anything.:icon_wink

Steve

Superduck

I was looking for some information on NAVCADs when I came across this string. I was not a member then so could not add to the thread but I have now joined. Has anyone questioned this guy on how he managed (in 1964) to land an F-6 Hellcat (phased out in 1951) on the Gerald’s Ford (keel laid in 2004) and after a strike in No. Nam become a shellback when the equator is a long way from Hanoi and way outside the range of the F-6, which was a fighter and not an attack aircraft. Calling this guy a phony is very generous.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I was looking for some information on NAVCADs when I came across this string. I was not a member then so could not add to the thread but I have now joined. Has anyone questioned this guy on how he managed (in 1964) to land an F-6 Hellcat (phased out in 1951) on the Gerald’s Ford (keel laid in 2004) and after a strike in No. Nam become a shellback when the equator is a long way from Hanoi and way outside the range of the F-6, which was a fighter and not an attack aircraft. Calling this guy a phony is very generous.

Are you referring to OUSOONER? I think you're sarcasm meter may need calibration.