• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any More Advice?

p_crabb13

Final Select SNA
I just took the ASTB today. So far, here is what I am applying with:

ASTB: AQR-6, PFAR-6, FOFAR-7, OAR-52

ACADEMICS: Texas A&M Universiy- 3.01 GPA Human Resources w/ a minor
in Business.

LOR's: 1 3 star General (Army), 1 Commander (Ret. naval aviator),
2 LT.Col.'s (both USAF Ret.), and 1 Senior Master Sgt. (USAF Ret.)

HEALTH: Clean bill of health, no history of bad health

EXTRA: I was apart of the A&M Corps of Cadets, and was in direct control
of the daily lives of 50 people.

I'm applying for the run-of-the mill SNA, NFO. My recruiter tells me that it's hard to get a slot right now since it's the end of the fiscal year. If ANYONE can give me any more advice, I would be much obliged. Thanks for hearing me out guys.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Don't give up!

If you don't get a slot your first shot, try, try again! Your package looks competitive to me, especially the Corps of Cadets leadership position. Good luck!

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
At this point, there is not much more you can do to improve your package. A good motivational statement will help. It looks to me you have a good shot to get a spot in OCS with and SNA/NFO designator. Maybe getting some flight hours under your belt might be a good idea; just a thought.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
If you think you can score better on the ASTB, re-take it. Otherwise, submit and good luck!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
See if you can get the Commandant (of the Corps of Cadets) and the PNS to write you a LoR. All they can say is "no".

If you were a Company Commander, that would probably be a fairly easy sell to them.

I don't know who the Commandant is these days, but the PNS is a great American and very approachable.

Good luck.