• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Marines out there in San Diego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor2216

I'm moving down to san diego for school and was wondering if anyone off this board lives out there? Also, does anyone know if I could just "hang out" with the ROTC unit down there in SD for PT and shit without actually being in the ROTC program? Let me know if any of you gys know. Later.

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Raptor,
Are there any Marines in San Diego? I almost fell on the floor laughing until I read your message. We have Camp Pendleton, MCAS Miramar, and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot here in SD, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find Marines.

I'm down here in SD but I'm planning on applying Navy. I talked to a Marine OSO down here about 5 years ago and, if I remember correctly, they have a pretty good PT program for their applicants. When you get to SD, contact the Marine OSO and ask him about it.

-Greg

Velocity

I think he meant are there any marines here from on this forum at San Diego.

Im in San Diego, though I amnot a marine

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
V-

Hence the "until I read your message" part. Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was actually laughing. My bad,
-Greg

Edited by - airgreg on 09/11/2002 21:02:34

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I'm coming to that Jarhead. I got tickets for the Saturday show. Let me know if you are going to be around.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Raptor2216

Now, I was really asking if anyone off this board is out there in SD. I should have been more clear. I just want to PT with someone out there so I can push myself a little more everytime. Also, how much were the tickets for the airshow? I definately want to go but i'm a poor college student like all others. Later.

Edited by - Raptor2216 on 09/14/2002 00:47:58

Status
Not open for further replies.