• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any current or former SDSU students?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
At least we won't be getting any more of those pesky "Can I smoke weed before applying?" questions for a while...

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
The best line:

"A sad commentary is that when one of these individuals was arrested, they inquired as (to) whether or not his arrest and incarceration would have an effect on him becoming a federal law enforcement officer"
Apparently you didn't read far enough.

Concerning the fraternity that was busted:
"They were on the upswing," Taylor said. "They had improved their recruitment. They were trying to raise money for a new house."

In-deed.:icon_tong

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Apparently you didn't read far enough.

Concerning the fraternity that was busted:
"They were on the upswing," Taylor said. "They had improved their recruitment. They were trying to raise money for a new house."

In-deed.:icon_tong

Well, to be fair drug dealing is a pretty lucrative business.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Well, to be fair drug dealing is a pretty lucrative business.
And to be completely fair ... it's one of the few pretty lucrative businesses that can get you either dead or doin' jail time real quick ... :)

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
The best line:
"A sad commentary is that when one of these individuals was arrested, they inquired as (to) whether or not his arrest and incarceration would have an effect on him becoming a federal law enforcement officer"
from CNN:
About 100 people, including students majoring in homeland security and criminal justice...One student allegedly dealing cocaine was a month short of obtaining a master's degree in homeland security at the California school and worked under campus police as a student community service officer

Proof that all academic majors are not created equal...

Engineering students' shenanigans are far more inventive and funny:
(those responsible were smart enough not to get caught)
ohyeahur0.png

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
from CNN:

Proof that all academic majors are not created equal...

Engineering students' shenanigans are far more inventive and funny:
(those responsible were smart enough not to get caught)
ohyeahur0.png

+1 For reminding me of college.

This was a block from my house junior year. Drunk driver hit the wall in a work truck at about 0300. Never did find out who the kids were that put that up a few days later....