• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Corpus wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketsizejesus

Do the chickens have large talons?
I'll be graduating API on Friday and checking in at Corpus on Monday. Can anyone down there clue me in as to what kind of wait to expect before classes start up? I'm hoping to have enough time to get settled in and look over the books at least. Is that expecting too much? Any info would be much appreciated.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I'm just now getting back into the pool after finishing primary. There are probably 7 dudes from API waiting to class up. Wait time should be pretty low, a week or two.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Guess that depends on how fast you read, cause like Squid said, the wait it almost nil right now.

pocketsizejesus

Do the chickens have large talons?
Thanks for the replies.

2 weeks would be plenty. 1 week would be enough. No wait is what I'm afraid of. So, checking in on Monday, when is the earliest that classes could start? Do they start up on Mondays?

I didn't get orders until yesterday, so the stress level around this move has already been pretty high. Don't get me wrong, I want to get started, but not without enough time to recover from the move.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
You'll check into TRAWING4 the following Monday after being detached from NASC/API. You'll likely have your check in brief Tuesday and spend the remainder of the week checking various items off your check in sheet. The earliest you would start Primary would be that Friday, which is probablyl unlikely. You'd probably start on the Friday of the next week at the earliest.

Primary classes start on Fri with checkin to the squadron, then begin ground school the following Mon.

I had the same thing with my orders, got them on Tues, graduated/finished API Fri, and got to Corpus on Sat, checked in Monday. Pain in th a$$ but doable.

RogueCardinal

Quick Turnaround

I checked in Monday Feb. 28th and then classed up that Friday March 4th, they are really ramping things up down here, so anyone coming down here in the next month or so should be prepared to start up immediately.

Chubby

Piggybacking on that question, does anyone know the current wait time over in Milton for Primary? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.