• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any 2 yr app/recipients

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
I applied for the 2yr scholarship/CP this semester. From what I read in the NAVADMIN the board meets in early April and will have results by the end of the month.. Anyone know if by some chance they ever release them earlier then that? Doesnt really matter I suppose If I gotta wait I gotta hurry up and wait. Was just curious..

Ricky Bobby

I don't know if 2 years and 3 years go to the same board but a couple of our freshman found out they picked up scholarships a couple days ago.

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
Naa, I am fairly certain they are separate beasts. The board for 2yr isn't supposed to convene until early APR. I was just curious if they are usually spot on with the announcement time or sometimes early/later. But I appreciate the help though !

navy09

None
3 yr scholarships are only given to college program Mids. Pistol is a civ trying to get it, different deal.

Good luck Pistol!