• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anthros for NFO training

Aggie08

IFS complete, starting API June 26!
Had my flight physical in Corpus yesterday and they said my functional arm reach was two inches too short for pilot, because I don't fit T-34's, but that I'd be ok for NFO. But don't NFO's fly T-34's in primary too?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nope. Sherman Field's T-34s are gone, replaced by T-6s. Anyway, NFO fit check requirements are different since you're not required to get full-throw of the cotnrols.

UMichfly

pilot
None
You'll get remeasured when you check into A-pool anyways and that's the one that really matters. I was supposedly out of standards for pilot thumbtip reach when I got measured at Great Lakes but when I got down here, my measurement was miraculously 5 inches longer. The best part was running into the same HM3 who measured me up at Great Lakes the next day at NAMI....urge to stab rising...rising...:D