• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anthro questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abelian

Hey all, I read in an old post that anthro requirements are generally not a problem for those up to 6'3". I'm 6'4" myself, and, while I realize that the 6'3" estimate WAS just an estimate, I'm curious as to whether it is likely I would be disqualified from all US fighter/attack jets... I don't really mind being disqualified from a few, but it would be nice to have a choice when it comes to track select. Also, is it possible that I could be disqualified from certain helicopters? I had assumed helicopters were relatively easy to fit into, but perhaps I was mistaken. Incidentally, from self-measurements I've taken I seem to easily make the general anthro requirements for the navy, air force and marines, if that helps answer my question.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Only thing I know, is that two of the tall guys in my P3 FRS, they could ONLY fly the P3, and that was what they were going to get out of Primary. Glad I didn't select against them, or god knows where I'd be now...

Dave Shutter

When you say "tall" you mean like 6'5 +, right? Cuz I'm 6' and I see fighter pilots at airshows all the time that are a good couple inches taller then me.

D

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Height is a factor as well as weight but it also deals with arm and leg extension in a seated position. You can actually be to short and or not weigh enough to fly jets. I'm 6'1", 200lbs and I never had a problem. 6'4" is pushing the envelope but remember its overall measurements not just vertical.
Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.