• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another question

Superclub

pilot
No, I went through MEPS in SD and talked to one of the head Nuke recruiters, she told me that my ASVAB covered the nuke test requirements. I think it might have had to do with line scores as well as the overall, not positive though.

Superclub

pilot
Nope, it was a girl, Peterson I'm pretty sure. There's also a MM1 Johnston down in SD that I send check-in emails to

Country Boy

Proud Father
Black Days said:
No, I went through MEPS in SD and talked to one of the head Nuke recruiters, she told me that my ASVAB covered the nuke test requirements. I think it might have had to do with line scores as well as the overall, not positive though.
I got a 99 and didn't have to take it, although I initially told them not to even bother talking to me about nuke. I guess recruiting is like selling a car, there are some things you can waive to close the deal (and throwing some money at you doesn't hurt either).