• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another old guy wants to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant73

I am 30 and have been enlisted in the Navy for 11 years. I know that the age limit is 32 with prior service for NFO. I will finish my BABA in Human Resource in Feb 05. I am not sure of my GPA, but since I have started my upper level courses my GPA has been around 3.75 for my upper level and maybe around 2.25. I am planning on buying a study guide for the ASTB in the next couple of months. Will I looked down on If I obtain my degree online despite the fact that it is an accredited university? I am thinking of applying to OCS as soon as I finish my degree. Can I apply for OCS or NFO before graduating?

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
i am pretty sure you can apply before graduating, but not sure how far out you can be. Either way, the paper work takes forever to complete so you should get started right away. As far as the school goes, I don't think they will look down on you as long as you have a good GPA. A degree is a degree, but they do realize some schools are tougher than others. A degree from A&M and a degree from MIT are not the same.

thundersquid

pilot
Yes, you can apply before graduation but you must be commissioned (for NFO anyway) before your 32 with your age waiver for being active duty

Status
Not open for further replies.